Bolton High School Lunch Menu
May Lunch Menu
Bolton High School Breakfast & Lunch Program
With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Bolton Public School’s Food Service Department is pleased to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into their child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view their child’s account balance through a web site called Myschoolbucks.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a lunch within the past thirty days.
To access these services:
- Simply go to the district web site at www.boltonpublicschools.com
- Click on the Food Services link.
- Click on the Myschoolbucks.com link. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code. The instructions listed on the back of this page will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
Things to know:
- If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Bolton Public Schools will not profit from the use of this site.
We are confident this system will benefit you, your child and our schools. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Bolton Lunch Program. Please write your child’s full name on the check. Cash payments are welcome also. The next page will explain how to set up a student account.
STUDENT LUNCH COST $2.75 REDUCED LUNCH COST $ .40
STUDENT BREAKFAST COST $2.00 REDUCED COST $ .30
MILK COST $ .60
If you have any questions about these services, please feel free to contact my office at 860-643-2411 x 4134 email: Carolyn.email@example.com
Director of Bolton District Food Services
Registering for Myschoolbucks.com