Dear Bolton Parents and/or Guardians and students of the class of 2016:
We met with the junior class in June of 2015 and gave all present juniors a handout specifying that if they want to be included in the 2016 yearbook they must sit for our photographer, Pat Thomas, on one of the following dates:
How to make an appointment for your senior portraits:
You can schedule your senior appointments in one of three different ways:
- Call our studio number at (860) 965-9592 to schedule your appointment
- Email us at email@example.com
- Log on to www.John-PatrickPhotography.net Click on contact me. Email us the date and time that you’d like to be photographed.
We have reserved the following dates for upcoming seniors to schedule an appointment at Early New England Homes, 26 West Street, Bolton, CT 06043 for senior portraits (Go in the Loomis Rd entrance and park near brown building). The dates are as follows:
July 29th 9:00 - 3 pm
August 6th 9:00 - 3 pm
August 18th 9:00 - 3 pm
August 21st 9:00- 3 pm
All seniors will be expected to comply with these dates if possible.
Please make every effort to contact Pat Thomas and work out an appointment or an accommodation if necessary firtst. I check email very randomly during the summer.
Yearbook Plus - Eight poses, 2 clothing changes $25
- Yearbook Sweet Sixteen - Sixteen poses with 3 clothing changes. Props welcome. Sitting fee $40.00 100.00 minimum order (50% required at time of sitting.)
- Ultimate Session - add in your car, pet, etc. Sitting fee $80.00 (50% required at time of sitting.)
If you need contact info for our photographer contact Pat Thomas:
Please click here to view information about senior portrait appointments